At Stallion Homes we know that great things can come from creative children and young people who love to draw, paint and colour. As part of our involvement in this year’s Dowerin Field Days we invite you to enter the Stallion Homes Colouring Competition 2013 with some fantastic prizes.
a beautifully presented timber boxed set of Derwent coloured pencils valued at nearly $300! Something you will treasure for a lifetime.
an exciting Show Bag bursting with art supplies for endless hours of creative fun.
an Acrylic Colour Painting set containing everything you will need to create your very own masterpiece all in it’s own smart carry case.
five Commendation Awards of children’s illustrated books, personally autographed by internationally recognised illustrator, Chris Nixon who created the line drawing for the competition.
All winners also receive an official personalised certificate of achievement. Please read the conditions of entry and parent/guardian info carefully.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Competition closes last mail on Mon August 5 2013.
- No late entries will be considered.
- All entries must be posted to: Stallion Homes, 14 Mitchell Avenue, Northam, WA 6401.
- The competition is open to students from years 4 – 7 and all entries will be judged fairly on neatness, use of colour and perceived effort. This will be done in consultation with The Editor and staff of the Advocate Newspaper Northam.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the judges’ final decision.
- Winning entries and the various prizes will be on display at the Stallion Homes marquee (LOT 27), during the Dowerin Field Days.
- Owing to the amount of entries, it will not be possible for unsuccessful entries to be returned.
Parents or Guardians are advised that coloured photo copies will be accepted if they would like to retain their child’s original work.
- Privacy of personal information attached to the entry, will be treated in strict confidence and will not be disclosed, used for any sales
purpose or held in any format by Stallion Homes once the competition has closed.
- Our privacy statement can be viewed here >>